Among the species of Rhodobacter sphaeroides of purple non-sulfur bacteria, the excellent strain having quality nutrients and high ability of nitrogen fixation was selected as starter into AgroBacta.
AgroBacta selected one of strains among Rhodobacter sphaeroides called purple non-sulfur bacteria for spawning, which is rich in nutrients and has a direct forming potential of plant hormones. As it is highly concentrated and specially frozen to enhance convenience and preservation, we guarantee its long-lasting performance.
- • Preying upon hydrogen sulfide harmful to the root of a plant, AgroBacta detoxifies and activate it.
- • AgroBacta increases fruit count per bunch and betters grain filling period by fixing nitrogen in the air and making amino acids including proline to promote reproduction and growth.
- • If AgroBacta is sprayed upon maturing of a compost in rice bran system, rice bran is rapidly decomposed on the ground, water becomes red, and the outer layer is highly reduced, which inhibits weed seeds from germination.
- • AgroBacta increases water temperature and promotes anchorage and growth of seedlings
- • AgroBacta reduces a consumed amount of chemical fertilizers by improving the quality of soil.
- • AgroBacta increases output by 10% at least and improves the grain quality.
- • AgroBacta greatly controls insect pests because plants can grow healthily.
- • AgroBacta increases earth productivity by activating microorganisms(Tubifexes proliferate all over a rice field as rice bran is fermented.)
Effect & Efficiency
- • Increases in crop growth and yield
- • Inhibition and prevention of agricultural pest propagation
- • Reduction and non-toxification of harmful ingredients
- • Synthesis of organic nitrogen by fixing nitrogen
- • Photosynthesis increase by increasing the content of chlorophyll in crops
- • Reduction of chemical fertilizers and increase in storage period of crops
- • Improvement in soil strength by activating effective microbes
Ingredient & Composition
- • Rhodobacter sphaeroides DS-EBN-BL6 : Over 1.0x1010 CFU/ml
- • Essential amino acids, nucleic acid, fatty acid, vitamin A, B, C, carotenoid, plant hormone(Auxin etc), growth facilitation substance
Use & Directions - (100 times dilution with 250ml)
When to use
• Rice seedbed dipping
• after naturalization
• transplantation of rice seedlings
• before ear of rice generation
Diluted solution spraying
Facility cultivation crops[Tomato, cucumber, grape, pumpkin, eggplant, mushroom etc]
every 2 weeks
Outdoor cultivation crops [Potato, spinach, cabbage etc]
soil fertilization before seedling planting
every 2 weeks
[Lawn, lily, orchid etc]
Tea plant crops
[Green tea, yellow tea, black tea etc]
- Use after naturally thawing at room temperature.
- Keep refrigerated after thawing, and keep refrigerated in case of non-use for a long time.
- Do not mix with sterilizing, disinfectant medicines if possible.