Although the photosynthetic bacteria are widely used in various areas such as the livestock, agriculture, marine farming and wastewater treatment, their cultures are usually inconsistent as the cultivation conditions are difficult. Futhermore, as the photosynthetic bacteria are mostly cultivated in the anaerobic system, it talks a long time to cultivate and can sometimes generate bad odor from the culture medium. DSF Series applies a patented cultivation technology to reduce the time, prevent the generation of odor during cultivation and allow anyone to easily cultivate the photosynthetic bacteria.
- • Excellent result of cultivation owing to the structure design through the research and development of the specialized research team
- • Minimizing failure and the possibility of contamination owing to the simplified structure
- • Easy observation of cultivation state and cleaning owing to the ergonomic design
- • It is available to produce the high cell density cultivation broth of excellent features, when it is used with DS-Medium.
- • A cultivation expert visits and provides the training service of cultivation and quality control.
- • Effective aerobic microorganisms and effective anaerobic microorganisms can be cultivation both.
- • It is available to cultivation specific algae.
- • Operation cost is reduced owing to less power consumption than other photosynthesis cultivation fermenter.
- • It is possible to manufacture the photosynthesis cultivation fermenter of small capacity.
- • The optimal growth conditions for various microorganisms can be adjusted as it is available to control the air and the agitation speed accurately.
- • Housing material: SUS 304 2T
- • Top cover: Enforced glass 8T
- • Outer dimensions of the incubator : 1198 ⅹ 960mm
- • Inner dimensions of the incubator chamber : 800 ⅹ 900mm
- • Internal volume of the incubating chamber : 500 liters
- • Rated power consumption : Record after calculation 400W (up to 9KW(During stenilization))
- • Power source: 380V phase Ⅲ
- • Agitation speed: 0~200rpm
- • Driving mode : magnet-based downstrem drive
- • Motor: 200W
- • Temperature control range: 15~95
- • Heater: 3KW ⅹ 1 unit, and 5KW ⅹ 1 unit
- • Air pump : up to 30 liters/min
- • (Any of the above-mentioned specfication may be changed withed prior notice to improve the performance of the product.)
Applications of photosynthetic bacteria
- • Fishery : shrimp farming, culturing food organism for fry, water purification
- • Livestock Farming : liquid fertilization of night doil, removing bad smells from pig/chicken farms, supplementary feed
- • Agriculture : soil amendment, alternative to nitrogen fertilizers, relieving gas damage and salt stress, growth promotion
- • Environment : water purification, improving the sediment in lakes and ponds, removing bad smells from food waste treatment machines
Representative Sites of Application
- • Eco-friendly microbial incubation facilities at Agricultural Technology Centers
- • Farmers' Unions : Nong Hyup, governmental agencies at the level of si or gun
- • Wastewater treatment plants, liquid fertilizer treatment facilities, sewage purification works and sites
- • EM culture facilities (following culturing photosynthetic bacteria, add to EM frementation solution)
- • TMR feed factories, food waste recycling facilities, golf courses, ect