Optimized for cultivation of yeast fungus
Less pollution by restraining the growth of other bacteria
Minimized nutrient loss and no condensation during sterilization
No need for pH compensation
Complete dissolution of medium
⊙ Characteristics of Yeast
- · Eukaryotic cell structure of round or oval shape with the size of about 3~5µm diameter
- · Major microorganism that causes heating during fermentation of farming by-products such as rice bran, wheat bran and so on
- · In case of scattering it at the bottom of cattle shed, it has the outstanding effect of deodorization and the degrading ability of plant residues.
- · Activating roots and cells by producing such bioactive substance as hormone
- · Producing useful substances for crops by utilizing amino acid, saccharides and other soil organic matter secreted by photosynthetic bacteria
- · It is mainly used at fermented food and alcohol such as alcoholic fermentation, bread fermentation and yogurt fermentation.
⊙ Yeast Medium
- · Medium ①: fertilizer ingredient (powder type)
- · Medium ②: growth promoting ingredient (liquid type)
- · Seed: Saccharomyces cerevisiae (available upon request)
- Characteristics and Advantages
- · It is optimized for culturing yeast
- · Fast growth rate
- · Little contamination due to suppressing the growth of other bacteria
- · Minimizing nutrient that is destroyed at sterilization, and there is no phenomenon of cohesion.
- · It is composed to contain abundant bioactive substances after completing cultivation.
- · pH correction is not required.
- · Complete dissolution of the medium ingredients
How to Use (based on 100ℓ cultivation)
- · Put water of 100ℓ volume and 2.5kg of medium ① into the fermenter and dissolve it well.
- · After dissolving the medium completely, sterilize or pasteurize it.
- · When the temperature of the fermenter is cooled to 30℃ or below after completing sterilization (pasteurization), put 100mℓ of medium ② and seed into the fermenter.
- · Conditions of cultivation : Temperature - 30℃, Agitating speed - 150rpm, Air supply volume - 20ℓ/min
- · Cultivation time : 20~32h
- (Please inquire us concerning the conditions and the time of cultivation, as they differ depending on the type and capacity of fermenter.)
Advantages and Uses of Effective Microorganisms
Effect of Use in the Field of Agriculture
Effect of Use in the Field of Livestock
- • Enhancing soil fertility by decomposing non-biodegradable organics
- • Secreting bioactive substances
- • Synergetic effect when it is used with lactobacillus
- • Increasing palatability of livestock feed (glutamic acid)
- • Increasing immunity against various diseases of livestock
- • Acting as nutrient such as nucleic acid and amino acid, and reducing nutrition loss of feed
- • Reducing egg breakage rate, and improving egg quality