Optimized for cultivation of bacillus subtilis
Minimized nutrient loss and no condensation during sterilization
Structured to contain rich physiological activating substance after cultivation
No need for pH compensation
Complete dissolution of medium
⊙ Characteristics of bacillus subtilis
- · Coccusbacillus shape like a stick, and forms a round or oval spore in the middle of cell body.
- · It is used for the fermentation of fermented soybean block and fast-fermented bean paste as the very important bacteria.
- · Promoting the vitality of soil microorganisms by secreting massive enzyme and biologically active substances
- · Preventing various diseases of plants by secreting various antibiotics
- Example) wilt disease, wilt, dead-arm disease, gummy stem blight, sclerotial rot, gray mold rot, powdery mildew and so on
⊙ Bacillus subtilis medium
- · Medium: Glucose, yeast extract and etc.
- · Seed: Bacillus subtilis EM-3 (available upon request.)
- Characteristics and Advantages
- · It is optimized for culturing bacillus subtilis
- · Fast growth rate
- · Minimizing the nutrient that is destroyed at sterilization, and there is not any aggregation.
- · It is composed to contain abundant bioactive substances after completing cultivation.
- · pH adjust is not required.
- · Complete dissolution of the medium ingredients
How to Use (based on 100ℓ cultivation)
- · Put water of 100ℓ volume and 2kg medium into the fermenter and dissolve it well.
- · After dissolving the medium completely, sterilize or pasteurize it.
- · When the temperature of the fermenter is cooled to 40℃ or below after completing sterilization, put seed into the fermenter.
- · Conditions of cultivation : Temperature - 36℃, Agitating speed - 150rpm, Air supplying volume 20~30ℓ/min
- · Cultivation time : 18~32h
- (Please inquire us concerning the conditions and the time of cultivation, as they differ depending on the type and the capacity of fermenter.)
- · If required, put antifoaming agent.
Advantages and Uses of Effective Microorganisms
Effect of Use in the Field of Agriculture
Effect of Use in the Field of Livestock
- • Solubilization of non- biodegradable organics and promoting decomposition of fermented compost
- • Making leaf color clear and mesophyll thick (increase of productivity)
- • Reducing root rot and mildew
- • Improving the utilizability of soil organic matters and forming effective aggregation
- • Improving the environment of cattle shed by suppressing harmful germs and removing odor
- • Excellent ability to decompose organic polymers such as protein
- • Exterminating larva of fly and etc by secreting kinase (enzyme)